I made the BEST gluten free brownies the other day.
This will tell you how to do the same.
Except I put them in a cupcake tray. Hence, reduced the cooking time.
And I used Gluten Free Flour instead of that random Sorghum Flour, which I could not find anywhere…
I also completed a 2000 word essay,
and chopped a decent amount of my hair off.
I feel so invigorated ._.
1. A total nerd
2. An English student
3. Someone with too much time on their hands
4. A librarian
5. Margaret Atwood
6. Struggling to finish the longest book in the world
7. Enjoying struggling to finish the longest book in the world
Tip #4: Reading English books over the holidays, (if you decide to embrace your inner nerd and choose to study such a subject, like myself), is probably a good idea.
* * *
So, I completed my practical placement just the other week in a grade 6 class at a primary school.
And absolutely loved it.
I came to realise that teaching is definitely for me.
I truly enjoyed coming into school every morning to be greeted by the friendly staff and wonderful students.
Maybe it was just that school, but the whole experience was so rewarding.
I can honestly say that I miss the class, the students, the whole aspect of being within a teaching environment, and can’t wait to get into my teaching profession.
I know I will be the best teacher.
* * *
I love how everything is slowly falling into place.
– My study routine – cramming
– My sleeping pattern – it’s currently 1:51am. I have a 9 hour shift ahead of me…
– Knowing exactly when to top up my Myki
– Knowing exactly when to catch my bus
– Getting to classes on time
– Getting the hang of citing and referencing
It’s fair to say I like the way things are panning out :’)
Do you? 😉
Keep on keeping on
x x x